Conveyor Systems for Greenhouses
The versatile equipment you need to improve greenhouse efficiency
Streamline Your Greenhouse Operations with Rapid-Veyor
If you want to run a successful greenhouse, you need to move product safely and efficiently. For that, there’s no better solution than the Rapid-Veyor portable, modular conveyor. We’ve worked with commercial greenhouse operators for decades, helping them maximize productivity and profitability with our durable, versatile equipment.
What Makes Rapid-Veyor Ideal for Greenhouse Applications?
- Durable materials suitable for unique grow room environments
- 12.5’ and 20’ modular conveyor sections that connect easily via Drop ‘N Lock design
- Versatility to configure modular conveyor sections in any length and shape you need
- Stand-up or on-ground operation for optimal employee comfort and convenience
- Drop-in drive solutions that can power up to 100’ of conveyor, in forward and reverse
- Lightweight design for easy portability and reconfiguration
- Factory-direct sales and best-in-class technical support
- Affordable cost (especially compared to other grow room automation technologies)
Each of these features combine to create a lightweight yet robust, strong yet versatile piece of equipment that solves many of the problems greenhouse operators face. Move product, simplify everyday tasks, reduce labor, and save time with Rapid-Veyor.
Learn More About Portable, Modular Conveyors for Greenhouses
Want to learn more about how our portable, modular conveyor systems can work for your greenhouse? Check out some of these resources we’ve created specifically for commercial greenhouse operators.
- How to Prepare Your Greenhouse for the Busy Season
- 5 Simple Ways to Improve Greenhouse Efficiency
- 4 Greenhouse Automation Equipment Must-Haves
- 4 Tips for Effective Commercial Greenhouse Management
- 6 Greenhouse Technologies Addressing Production Inefficiencies
- 5 Tips for Efficient Greenhouse Design
- 5 Benefits of Light-Duty Conveyors for Plant Nurseries
- How to Properly Store Your Greenhouse Portable, Modular Conveyor
How Will a Conveyor Boost Greenhouse Productivity & Profitability?
A portable, modular conveyor system from Rapid-Veyor can boost your greenhouse’s productivity and profitability tenfold. Its lightweight, portable design allows you to move it easily throughout your facility. Its modular engineering allows you to configure and reconfigure the system as needed, ensuring the most convenient and comfortable layout for your employees.
As the most versatile conveyor system on the market, the Rapid-Veyor will move products safely and quickly, ensure maximum comfort for your employees, reduce labor costs, and provide reliable, reconfigurable operation for years to come.
What Makes Rapid-Veyor’s Conveyor Belts Different from Traditional Conveyor Belts?
The Rapid-Veyor conveyor system is different from traditional conveyor belts. It’s designed for light-duty applications and can be configured to meet your greenhouse’s unique requirements.
The Rapid-Veyor is a portable, modular conveyor system, meaning that it’s built from 12.5’ or 20’ lengths of conveyor that are connected via a seamless Drop N’ Lock system. These conveyor sections can be easily moved and reconfigured as you wish. They’re powered by drop-in drives that can operate standing up or on the ground, and in both forward and reverse directions.
How Much Weight Can a Rapid-Veyor Conveyor Hold?
The Rapid-Veyor conveyor system was built for light-duty applications. It’s rated for 800 lbs. of live load over 100’ of conveyor. It’s a great fit for transporting plants, bags of soil, and more grow room materials and equipment.
What Size Do Rapid-Veyor Modular Conveyor Sections Come In?
Our modular conveyor sections come in 12.5’ or 20’ lengths. The conveyor sections all have a 10” wide belt. These sections can be combined to create a chain as long as you’d like. Keep in mind that one drop-in drive can power a length of modular conveyor sections up to 100’.
Shop Rapid-Veyor Portable Conveyors
Looking to purchase a new portable conveyor system or upgrade an existing one? Find all the conveyor components and parts you need here — from drop-in drives, to hardware kits, to everything in between.
Want to learn more about Rapid-Veyor portable conveyor solutions? Ready to request a quote and purchase some belts of your own? Have a support question about your existing system? We’re happy to help! Contact us today.
Get the Latest From Rapid-Veyor
Stay informed on what’s going on at Rapid-Veyor and in the conveyor industry as a whole.
Subscribe to our email newsletter.
Get the latest news right in your inbox.
Open Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00a- 5:00p
3825 Central Parkway, Ste A
Hudsonville, Michigan 49426
Proudly Manufactured in the USA
Copyright 2023 Rapid-Veyor All Rights Reserved.