Everything to know about our portable, modular conveyor systems
What Is a Portable, Modular Conveyor System?
A portable, modular conveyor system is a type of conveyor belt system that can be easily relocated and reconfigured. It’s a lightweight, yet durable solution that can benefit various applications.
In terms of portability, this type of conveyor system can be easily assembled and disassembled. It’s low weight and simple design make it simple for users to relocate the system to wherever their operations require it.
In terms of modular design, this type of conveyor system is sold in various conveyor sections (modules). Each conveyor section can then be added onto, removed, and reconfigured to meet whatever length and shape your application requires.
What Are the Key Features of a Rapid-Veyor Conveyor System?
There are four key features that make Rapid-Veyor a top choice for lightweight, portable conveyor applications.
- Drop-In Drive System with Variable Speed. The Rapid-Veyor portable, modular conveyor system can be powered by two different drive options: one that rests on top of the conveyor, or one that lies below. These drives can operate in forward and reverse, powering up to 100’ of conveyor.
- 12.5’ and 20’ Conveyor Sections (Modules). Rapid-Veyor conveyor belt sections are available in 12.5’ and 20’ lengths. These sections can then be connected and powered by one drop-in drive.
- Drop ‘N Lock Setup System. Rapid-Veyor’s unique Drop ‘N Lock system makes our portable, modular conveyor system simple to set up and operate. Simply drop sections of conveyor together and they’ll lock securely in place.
- Lightweight Design. The Rapid-Veyor portable, modular conveyor system is constructed with a lightweight, yet durable aluminum frame. This enables users to easily store and move it.
What Are the Benefits of a Portable, Modular Conveyor System from Rapid-Veyor?
A portable, modular conveyor system offers unique benefits over traditional conveyor systems. Some of these benefits include:
- Amazing Versatility. The Rapid-Veyor portable, modular conveyor system is the most versatile conveyor solution on the market. It can handle whatever light-duty application you need it to, and it can be configured in a size and shape that meets your specifications.
- Lightweight Design. The Rapid-Veyor system is not difficult to lift and move around. It’s lightweight aluminum frame is easy to handle. In fact, two people can set up 100’ of Rapid-Veyor conveyor in just 10 minutes.
- Variable Speed Drive. Our portable, modular conveyor system comes complete with a variable speed drive tat can operate in forward and in reverse.
- On- and Off-Ground Operation. Your Rapid-Veyor portable, modular conveyor system can operate on a stand or directly on the ground — whichever is more convenient and comfortable for your operators.
- Speedy Customer Support. Our team is knowledgeable, friendly, and always ready to help you. We pride ourselves on great customer service and technical support.
What Size Do Your Modular Conveyor Sections Come In?
Our modular conveyor sections come in 12.5’ or 20’ lengths. The conveyor sections all have a 10” wide belt. These sections can be combined to create a chain as long as you’d like. Keep in mind that one drop-in drive can power a length of modular conveyor sections up to 100’.
What Applications Does the Rapid-Veyor Conveyor System Work Best For?
Rapid-Veyor portable, modular conveyor belts were manufactured for light-duty operations. While they can be used for many applications within that realm, these are a few industries that are most common among our customers:
- Small Business Manufacturing
- Small Business Warehousing
It’s important to note that our system is not the best solution for large manufacturing or warehouse facilities. It is not an automated system. It designed more for the “smaller fish” who need a high level of versatility and simple way to streamline operations.
What Are My Financing Options for a Rapid-Veyor System?
We provide options for financing and leasing our portable, modular conveyor systems. This helps you see instant return while minimizing your impact on cashflow and cash reserves.
If you have a lender you’ve done business with in the past, you’re welcome to contact them about your financing options. Otherwise, we’ve worked closely with Will Bean at Pinnacle Capital in the past and our customers have been pleased with his friendly, helpful approach. We’re happy to recommend him and provide his contact information for you.
Contact Will Bean
Phone: (800) 566-1993
Fax: (253) 284-5652
What Should I Use to Power My Rapid-Veyor Conveyor System?
To maximize the portability of the Rapid-Veyor conveyor system, many customers choose to run off a generator. Our recommendation is to use one generator for each motorized section or drop-in drive. Going with a small 1000-watt or 2000-watt generator will provide you with maximum portability.
How Much Weight Can a Rapid-Veyor Conveyor Hold?
The Rapid-Veyor conveyor system was built for light-duty applications. It’s rated for 800 lbs. of live load over 100’ of conveyor.
Shop Rapid-Veyor Portable Conveyors
Looking to purchase a new portable conveyor system or upgrade an existing one? Find all the conveyor components and parts you need here — from drop-in drives, to hardware kits, to everything in between.
Want to learn more about Rapid-Veyor portable conveyor solutions? Ready to request a quote and purchase some belts of your own? Have a support question about your existing system? We’re happy to help! Contact us today.
Get the Latest From Rapid-Veyor
Stay informed on what’s going on at Rapid-Veyor and in the conveyor industry as a whole.
Subscribe to our email newsletter.
Get the latest news right in your inbox.
Open Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00a- 5:00p
3825 Central Parkway, Ste A
Hudsonville, Michigan 49426
Proudly Manufactured in the USA
Copyright 2023 Rapid-Veyor All Rights Reserved.